Statutory consultation - 11 January until 8 March 2022
The Statutory consultation for the proposed A27 Arundel Bypass begins on Tuesday 11 January and runs until Tuesday 8 March 2022.
Full details can be found by visiting National Highways’ website.
- The documentation will be available both online and at various document deposit locations during the consultation period, including daily at the Forge between the hours of 9 a.m. and 3 p.m.
- There will also be a number of consultation events at various locations, with one at Slindon Coronation Hall on Saturday 12 February between 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- The virtual consultation room will also host a series of six live chat sessions, details of which can be found on their website.
Full details can be found within this document.
Ways to respond to this consultation:
The consultation feedback form will allow for comments on aspects of the proposals.
All consultation responses must be made in writing by:
- Completing the online feedback form located on the Scheme website.
- Attending a consultation event where you can meet the project team and complete a paper copy response form.
- Requesting or picking up a paper copy of the response form at one of the document deposit locations which can be returned via Freepost A27 ARUNDEL.
- Alternatively, you can: i. email A27ArundelBypass@highwaysengland.co.uk or ii. write to them: Freepost A27 ARUNDEL.
All responses must be received by 11.59pm on Tuesday 8th March 2022. Responses received after that date may not be considered.