To report potholes and other issues on the roads such as flooding, traffic signals, non-illuminated signs and bollards and overgrown vegetation, contact the County Council online using any of the methods outlined in the information below or telephone 01243 642105 and follow the instructions. Issues relating to Public Rights of Way should be reported to the landowner or to the County Council’s Access Rangers.

To report issues relating to the A27 and other major “A” roads in the area please go to the Highways Agency whose contact details below.

West Sussex County Council Highways and Transport (Area 4)
Access Rangers
Location: 1st Floor Northleigh, Tower Street, Chichester, PO19 1RH
Tel: 01243 777620
Email: prow@westsussex.gov.uk

Please use the following contact information for any issues with these roads.
Tel: 0203 433 2184 – Area 4 Team
Email: area4@aone.uk.com

WSCC HIGHWAYS – Report online
Visit the Love West Sussex website to report an issue and upload a photo using our live map. You can also check the progress of other issues you have submitted as well as reports and photos submitted by other residents and council staff.
If you have any questions or would like to learn more about Love West Sussex then please contact the County Council using the link.
Report with our mobile app
If you have a smartphone you can download the free app, which will enable you to report issues on the move and track its progress.
The app is available on the following phones:

You can send a report in three easy steps:
See the problem and take a photo.
Check the location (which is detected for you automatically by your phone).
Pick a report category, and submit.
Your report will be sent directly to officers and you can be kept informed of progress in a variety of ways, including text and email messages or via the Love West Sussex website.

See also https://www.westsussex.gov.uk/roads-and-travel/report-a-problem-with-a-road-or-pavement/